- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Splendor Ladakh Tour is your chance to go on a much-awaited holiday to Ladakh! From mountains to rivers and forts to monasteries, there is so much to see here that you will be spoilt for choice. A sightseeing tour of Leh will take you to the famous Buddhist monasteries of Hemis, Shey and Thiksey. See amazing wood carvings at the hilltop Leh Palace and paintings depicting incidents from the life of Lord Buddha at Shanti Stupa. Also, remember to capture panoramic views of the region from these places as these double up as excellent vantage points owing to their hilly setting. This Ladakh Tour package also includes a drive across Khardungla, which is surrounded by snow-bound mountains
Leh ArrivalArrival at Kushok Bakula airport in Leh (situated at an elevation of 3,500 meters) followed by assisted transfer to your hotel (2 to 3 kilometer from Leh airport). Rest of the day is free for acclimatization with high altitudes and air pressure of Ladakh. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Leh - UllleytokpoEarly morning, hit the road to Ulleytokpo (70 kilometers from Leh). Drive past Magnetic Point, Sangam (confluence) of Indus and Zanskar River at Nimu and Alchi Monastery-famous for its 1000 year old paintings. By afternoon, arrive at Ulley Resort and retire in the comforts of your room. Stay overnight at the Ulley Resort.
Ulleytokpo - LehIn the morning, head back to Leh. En route, visit Rizong Nunnery & Spituk Monastery. On reaching Leh, visit Military Hall of Fame, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa in the afternoon. Stay overnight in Leh.
Leh - Nubra ValleyEarly morning, leave on road to Nubra Valley (125 kilometer from Leh) via Khardongla Pass- world’s highest motorable pass at 18360 feet. In the afternoon, visit Hunder, Diskit and Likir Monastery-home to 100ft tall statue of Maitreya Buddha. Later, enjoy a camel safari in the silvery sand dunes. Stay overnight at the Deluxe Camp/Hotel.
Nubra Valley - LehPost Samstanling Monastery tour in the morning, drive back to Leh via Khardongla Pass. In the evening, enjoy a shopping tour in the Leh markets. These markets are famous Pashmina shawls, Chinese cutleries, good pearls and beautiful Ladakhi wooden handicrafts. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Leh to Pangong Lake & BackA full day excursion to Pangong Lake which is 135 kilometer away from Leh and situated at an elevation of 4,400 meters is on the cards today. En route, you’ll cross Chang La Pass (situated at a height of 17500 feet) and drive past Durbuk and Tangste villages in the Changthang region of Ladakh. The Pangong Lake is the most amazing lake in Asia region and changes its tone 4 to 5 times a day. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Leh (Departure)Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey.
- Twin sharing accommodation (Double room) at all places in Hotels / Camps as applicable to the itinerary.
- Meals as per the package. (lunch on long day tours will be either box packed or in local restaurants enroute)
- Welcome drink on arrival with cookies and biscuits.
- Airport transfer in Leh.
- Exclusive sightseeing & excursions by one non ac Toyota Qualis / Scorpio / Tavera / Mahindra Xylo vehicles, the same car shall do the complete itinerary. (maximum 6 persons are possible in one vehicle, for more than 6 please ask for separate rates)
- Wildlife fee for Tso-Moriri Lake, Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley areas which are protected wildlife sanctuaries in Ladakh.
- Inner line permit for restricted areas of Nubra, Pangong and Tsomoriri areas (Guest are required to bring one a photocopy of their photo identity proof along with them )
- All applicable taxes
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC) Leh Environment fee (Students should bring their school ID)
- Domestic airfare
- Tour guide.
- Monastery entrances fee.
- Camel riding fee.
- Personal items like mineral water, phone calls, laundry etc.
- Extra meals / room services / bottled beverages consumed at the hotel.
- Additional costs for Hotel accommodation, transport services due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.
- Porterage & tips at the airport, Hotel/Camp staff & drivers
- StartEndGroup SizePrice